The Westville Aims and Ethos
The Westville Aims and Ethos:
- To cater for a range of pupil abilities and to ensure that all pupils feel safe, secure and happy.
- To deliver an outstanding co-education, continually striving to deliver innovative, stimulating and engaging learning styles.
- To provide a broad and varied extra-curricular programme, which allows the children to experience many different enrichment opportunities.
- To promote a culture of 'Open Door' communication,which will help to establish very strong and effective Home/School partnerships.
- To encourage an ethos of inclusion, positive behaviour, good manners and a respectful environment in which all those within the school feel valued, regardless of their gender, background or ethnicity.
The Benefits of a Westville Co-Education
We have fun
We fascinate…we inspire!
Westville House School provides the children in the school family with first class opportunities, first class facilities and most importantly a first class start to life’s educational journey.